- Giovanni Chellini, 20 October 2020: Using satellites remote sensing techniques to study humidity inversions in the Arctic atmosphere
- Tobias Böck, 13 October 2020: Atacama Moisture Supply with MWR
- Artur Kremer, 29 September 2020: Temperature profiling with ground-based microwave radiometers during the SOFOG3D campaign
- Andreas Walbröl, 25 September 2020: Benefit of microwave remote sensing for analysing the thermodynamic structure of Atmospheric Rivers: Master Thesis Walbroel
- Darragh Kenny, 25 September 2020: Using a high-resolution reanalysis dataset to analyse extreme events in power production
- Katharina Jentzsch, 23 June 2020: Process-oriented study on events of unusual winter time CO2 fluxes at Bayevela site, Spitsbergen
- Sarah Westbrook, 14 January 2020: Investigation of the diurnal cycle of stratocumulus cloudsat the Northern coast of Chile.
- Johannes Vieten, 2 September 2019: Development of an automatic radar-based storm identification, tracking and nowcasting algorithm
- Leonie von Terzi, 2 September 2019: How does the snowflake structure affect its scattering properties
- Sybille Y. Schoger, 25 June 2019: Snowfall rate retrieval from ground-based in situ and radar measurements, based on submitted thesis, edited version: pdf
- Clara Betancourt, 16 May 2019: Lagrangian particle dispersion modeling of stable carbon isotope ratios to track the chemical aging of biomass burning aerosol
- Muhammad Arsalan Afzal, 11 September 2018: Determination of CBL height using ground based MWR & Radiosonde over one site in Jülich, Germany
- Leif-Leonhard Kliesch, March 2018: Cloud liquid water path observations within the trade wind environment on Barbados
- Sabrina Schnitt, January 2016: Evaluation of tradewind cloud properties using a passive airborne microwave radiometer during the NARVAL campaign, Physics Department, University of Cologne, 81 p. pdf
- Nils Küchler, Februar 2015: Characterization and Improvement of Absolute Calibration Techniques for Microwave Radiometers
- Tobias Marke, Dezember 2014: Statistical retrieval of thin liquid cloud microphysical properties using ground-based infrared and microwave observations.
- Dominique Yuen, 2014: Estimation of German Photovoltaic Generation based on Numerical Weather Prediction.
- Christina Schleicher, Mai 2012: Wolken in Beobachtung und Modell an einer Station im Schwarzwald
publications/master.txt · Last modified: 2021/02/01 11:33 by adrost